"Discover The Secrets To Growing The Best Long Stem Roses In The Neighborhood!"
*FREE For A Limited Time*
If you’re interested in growing roses then this could be the most important message you will ever read.
From The Desk Of: Levy McLelland
Since you’ve found this website I suppose it’s ok to let you know… “I’m a keen rose gardener.” The truth is, I’m always on the internet looking for ways to grow the best roses. That’s what led me to put this website up. Let me explain…
While surfing around the internet, I stumbled upon something so fantastic that it immediately got my attention… In fact, I discovered something sooo amazing that at first I thought it was "too good to be true" like most things are.
You see, a few months ago, I was doing some research on A. S. Thomas one of the most well-known and respected horticulturists in recent history. I noticed that most of his work was available and accounted for with the exception of one of his most important pieces of work,‘Better Roses’.
Well, this got me curious and so I started digging a little deeper; I started to send off a few emails asking questions, but unfortunately every road I seemed to head down was a dead end… until a couple of weeks ago that is…
By a stroke of luck, I emailed my story to one of my favorite site’s webmasters… as it turned out he had an old copy of this difficult to find book - it was right under my damn nose.
After numerous emails I finally got him to mail me his copy.
I Uncovered One Of The Most Important Growing Roses Manuscripts Of All Time....
Even though it was first published in 1955 this book has the best rose growing information I have ever seen.
In the 15 chapters here’s just a snippet of what you’ll learn:
- The development of the modern rose...and how it has gained in popularity. Discover how this lovely flower can be grown with confidence and ease.
- How to design your garden...taking into account some different variables, such as, your space, your existing garden, budget and the fall of the land. These are just a few but there are many more in the book.
- The simple steps of how to place your plants...and where the best place is for your roses. If you plant in the wrong place they could all die.
- What shape the beds should be...for your roses. This will depend on how many you are going to plant and what species..
- The different selection of varieties and what ones will best suit you. There are so many types so you should choose well..
- 5 easy steps in learning how to care for seedlings...which will give you astounding results if done properly.
- How to propagate and layer correctly...with easy to follow instructions...that will give you healthy lovely and vibrant plants all year round..
And there’s loads more…
At this point, you might be wondering how you can get your hands on a copy…
Well here’s the good news.
After doing even more research (I told you I was a rose fanatic) I have contacted the original copyright owners and gained permission to republish A.S.Thomas's complete work on this website.
Because growing roses is my passion and I want to share it with as many people as possible. Believe it or not, I’ve decided to do something completely unheard of these days. I’m going to let you have this amazing manuscript for nothing.
It’s FREE… Yes 100% FREE
Now you have no excuse for not being able to grow the most beautiful roses in the neighborhood.
So without any further adieu, let’s get started...
Are You Ready To Move Onto The Next Lesson? Click Here….